SBED is looking for roofing and cladding contractors for our demonstration projects.
Roofing and Cladding Contractors’ Skill Sets, Capability and Resource Requirements
Be capable and experienced in the design and installation of roofing, cladding and ancillary building works on refurbishment projects.
Designing and applying:
- Traditional materials: Membrane, felt, slate, tile, lead
- Industrial materials: Profiled, flat sheet and flashings
- Supporting systems: Ashgrid (or similar), Light steel framing
- Other: forming holes in existing roof coverings, trimming and weathering
- Ability to work across Wales
- Design capability
- Insured (Appropriate insurance levels and PI cover available)
- Satisfy Health and Safety standards and be Credit worthy
- Experienced staff, management and available staff/installers
Please contact: Tata Steel, Peter Delahunty on email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Mobile: 07976 757669